• Anmelden

22.01.2004, 19:58

Interview mit EliteX

Schön :)

Zitat

Original von AoTSanctuary.com
Kanta: Hi

EliTeX: Hi

Kanta: Can u plz tell us a bit about urself?

EliTeX: My name is Fabio... I live in Brasil... I am 18 years old...

Kanta: How did you get into AoM? Did you play any other RTS games before

EliTeX: Actually i played all the Age of games so far.. SO, i am not so new to AoM... And after AoM was released i started playing AoM...

Kanta: Can you call yourself an expert in those games too?

EliTeX: I never called myself an expert... I was 1800 DM player in AoC... but among my friends i was the best... I could easily win against them... Only if we played 1vs3 then i die... but at least i killed one of them...

Kanta: Hehe gj...

EliTeX: Thx..^^

Kanta: You are known as the master of Ra... Why did you choose Ra as your main God? ANy special reasons?

EliTeX: Because Ra rox... You have so many different strategies to do with Ra... You can stay in classic and fight... You can go to heroic and use midgol units...With villagers, you can kill atlanteans... I also liked priest empowering a lot...

Kanta: lol right... With Ra you were one of the earliest experts in AoM... What was that like? How did you become an expert?

EliTeX: Basically, i played a lot... I chose Ra as my main God and played all the time... I played all holidays AoM... Then, i know all the stats info in AoM... Then, i became the number 1 on ESO with Ra... I didint lose any games till there (only 1 because of drop hehe)... After i started to lose a few games, i played more...

Kanta: You are the one who invented Ra FH... How did you come up with it? After Ra FH, Es nerfed Ra

EliTeX: Es didnt nerf Ra, they killed Ra...jk...I wasnt doing FH when at start... I was going all spear with the help of rain so i could stop hippkon rush which was popular... But then my friend told me to take advantage of archaic farming and rain... I then made the rest of the strat and used it for FH because camels especially those of Ra reall kill hippikons...

Kanta: What do you think AoT changed to Ra?

EliTeX: Es with TT gave a big boost to eggy overall... They can easily go for Titan... They both have eclipse and add SoO to that and they are real strong now...

Kanta:Do you think Ra Fh is still the best strat for Ra?

EliTeX: Well, it depends... Against Atl u can stay in classic and fight but es boosted eggy too much... so, if i am in trouble i advance to mythic and get Titan and win...

Kanta: What Ra units do you like? I know you like petsuchos alot...

EliTeX:Petsuchos!!! They rox... 26 range with upgrade and no missing...But my favorites are elephants, camells and Cas and also spear... and of course villies to kill atlanteans hehe... I dont like axeman and slinger...

Kanta: WHy dont you like them?

EliTeX:Because they are ugly...hehe jk... Axemen die too easy to arrows and i dont like that... Slingers...hmm well they are slow and immobile.. I dont want to spend my wood to them... I also like Colossus, Gatasthrphetes and Myrmidons... They rox ...!!!

Kanta:What upgrades do you take asap with Ra?

EliTeX: The new Kingdom is gr8... One more Pharaoh is always welcome... And i take the bricks of... of Hathor asap... And of course shaduf...

Kanta: i c... most people nowadays complain about Kronos rush and Isis FT... What do you think about them...? Are they really overpowered?

EliTeX: I dont know Kronos rush much because i never have trouble against them... I faced it a few times and never lost against it... But i agree with Greek and norse it is really hard to stop it..

Isis FT is a strong strat but can be dealt with a few elephants... But ES gave eggy really a big boost with TT... Both Ra and Isis can go for titan easily...

Kanta: yea that big bird...

EliTeX: Isis have cheaper upgrades and GP blocking and Ra has priest empoweirng and both have SoO... And even if they fix the SoO empowering bug , i dont think the problem will be solved...btw SoO allows you to have 3 pharaohs... i guess it is a bug even though it rox...

Kanta: so true...anything that you dont like in AoT? most people say with auto-que and atlanteans the game is really newbified...

EliTeX: I hate auto-que... seriously, i dont like it... In AoC and AoM keeping ur TC busy was something for experts now even 1550s can do that...WTF... Every1 can have a great economy now...

Kanta: What about ATlanteans?

EliTeX: They have like 25 villies..WTF? In AoC we advanced to feudal age with 25 villies.. How difficult can it be to manage an eco with 25 villies.. We talked about this with shmeker... You can have a perfect eco management with 2 villies...1st goes to food second to food and 25th to gold...Wolaa... Atlanteans = bizarre though... Only real unit is murmillo... All other barracks units dont do their job... They have to stick to counter units...

Kanta: lol right... What do you think about smurfing and self-rate?

EliTeX: self-rate was the stupidest attemp to stop smurfing imo... It never ends smurfing... And it just takes 40 points of another player... SMurfing will never end because the players on multiplayer is low... It is not like WC3 where there are 50000 people playing and where to become top20 u need to play 300-400 games... And self-rate makes this worse... You win a game and gt either 40 or 0.01 points or whatever...

btw, decay system doesnt work as well imo... It doesnt stop smurfing... It just clears the inactive players... Look at DM top 20... most are 1800.00... funny to see that...haha...

Kanta: lol right... Do you play any other Gods?

EliTeX: I play Zeus sometimes but i didnt play it for long because of balance... and Hades... Hades rox... No atlantean army can get through their defence... Sentinels with strong buildings... And when you advance to Mythic with Greek, it is gg.. Greek mythic army is too powerful... Gatas take eggy TCs down easily... And plenty helps a lot too... And also with hephaestus upgrade, you can take all the upgrades...

Kanta: I also play Greek... but it is kinda difficult to get to Mythic with them...

EliTeX: With Hades, you can do that easily...and once you are in Mythic the game is over...

Kanta: lol k

EliTeX: I have also tried Kronos a few times when it wasnt op.. But i didnt like them... Too easy to play...hehe.. And i never played Norse good...I think but maybe ES make them build titan 2x faster so that they can make a titan but now norse is underpowered really...

Kanta:i agree Norse needs a boost...

Kanta:You have been to WCG last year... Can you tell us abit about ur experience there?

EliTeX: Woa... it was great... When i was there, i forgot about AoM... There were those pubs where US soldiers hang out (with nasty Korean girls hehe)... and no one knew english... I had to w8 all nite to get to hotel...hehe..but really i enjoyed it alot... It was nice to meet all AoMers there... And they werent like some other players of other games... all very nice people... I hope to go Us this year...

Kanta: So u plan to go to next WCG as well...

EliTeX: I hope... It is very difficult... Brasil has become the most difficult for tournaments... Very good players here...not like other countries...

Kanta: Hehe, and our WCG Winner (Turkey) was 1650 in AoM...

EliTeX: Hahaha.. Yea, Every1 knows Arch_Vile... He was in WCg too and he only played like 5 games to win WCG in his country...

Kanta:lol

EliTeX: lucky...free trip to Korea... I have also seen some bad playing playrs there... They were playing campaign i guess..hehe.. Btw, i dont know if it was somethnig about Korea but it stinks there... WHen i entered the WCg center, it was stinking so bad...

Kanta: lol....anything that you want to add lastly... Maybe a few tips for new players...

EliTeX: hmm...dont attack me with ur caravans...haha..

Kanta: omg...lol...

EliTeX: this really happened to me... He brought his caravans with his army...

Kanta: rofl...

EliTeX: Then, i realized this guy doesnt use number control groups... who am i to say this? I deleted my titan yesterday when trying to delete my villie...hehe...

Kanta: lol

EliTeX: but seriously, try to use more hotkeys... adapt your hotkeys...dont use default one... For slinger they hit "l"..omg...Adapting ur hotkeys improves a lot...

lKanta:lol thx... Thx a lot for this nice interview..

EliTeX: np:)

Link: http://www.aotsanctuary.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2645

EliteX Rulez!

22.01.2004, 20:08

lol der Typ geht ab

22.01.2004, 20:19

was "geht" den da ab?

habs mir durchgelesen und es war reinste zeitverschwendung

22.01.2004, 20:24

ich find den typ auch cool

btw : spielt mehr aom klassik!

22.01.2004, 21:44

Was war daran Zeitverschwendung?

Beruf: GER

• Nachricht senden

22.01.2004, 21:54

geiles interwie oder woe auch immer :D :respekt:

22.01.2004, 22:19

ich bin nachdem ich es gelesen habe kein stück schlauer geworden

zeitverschwendung :stupid:

22.01.2004, 22:50

Ist irgendwie ne normale ICQ Unterhaltung ;)

22.01.2004, 22:54

der xpert hat gesprochen ;)

22.01.2004, 22:59

Zitat

Original von a-L.MSI|Haunted
ich bin nachdem ich es gelesen habe kein stück schlauer geworden

zeitverschwendung :stupid:

Ui, da hat wohl jemand "Die große Lehrstunde mit Professor Elitex" als Überschrift gelesen ^^

22.01.2004, 23:13

ich fands eigentlich ganz interessant. :)

22.01.2004, 23:23

Zitat

Ist irgendwie ne normale ICQ Unterhaltung

Jo beide haben eine Vorliebe für "..." um ihre "Sprechpausen" zu überbrücken:).

23.01.2004, 10:32

ist halt ein interview,allerdings kein sonderlich interessantes,von rocken kann keine rede sein ,aber über geschmäcker läßt sich net streiten

23.01.2004, 11:43

Zitat

Kanta: So u plan to go to next WCG as well...

EliTeX: I hope... It is very difficult... Brasil has become the most difficult for tournaments... Very good players here...not like other countries...

das is hart... :respekt:

23.01.2004, 18:38

Wo ist das Problem?
Nicht jedes Interview dient zur Aufklärung verschiedener Sachen.
Ist ein einfaches Gespräch, bei dem er nett rüber kommt.

23.01.2004, 23:05

Hab schon immer gesagt der Elitex is cool - Als ich früher vor langen Jahrhunderten einmal auf guten Wege war und Ra lernte, war er meine großes Idol - Ra Fh Lame - yeah war das herrlich :D

Jetzt spiel ich norse und lass mich lamen:) :D :baaa:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »CruX_Scythe« (23.01.2004, 23:06)

23.01.2004, 23:36

ja wie ich es früher geliebt habe ..ra fh..mein mate im clan meinte immer "na ra fh?"

ich immer "na klar" btw ich dachte immer ,dass ich auf inf. gehen sollte wenn jmd. FH schrieb..das war noch geil

:stupid:

23.01.2004, 23:40

EliteX meinte vorhin zu mir, dass Deutsche schwul sind 11

23.01.2004, 23:50

Einerseits würde ich zweifeln, dass er es war, der Nick FOXEliteX2 ist doch nicht sehr einfallsreich für einen pro, aber nach 6 Spielen 1790 mit Ra....

23.01.2004, 23:56

Ja hab auch in german channel was von "elitex2" gelesen mit "German rooks" oder so

23.01.2004, 23:59

Jo, er sagte er wolle mal in German Speakers sehen, dann hat er das geschrieben und war wieder weg. ^^
Er musste nämlich die ganze Zeit ins Gym/"Fitnesstudio" (?!) um "stark zu werden und anschließend hübsche Mädchen zu kriegen", oder ähnlich. ^^
Und noch lustiger, er sagte der einzig gute sei Fire aber er würde 1v2 vs Fire + Godasu gewinnen, weil Deutsche so schlecht wären. ^^
Und er hat wie im Interview wieder davon gesprochen, dass manche Gamer stinken. ^^

24.01.2004, 00:51

rofl, wenn er ne Freundin hat, dann darf er auch Sprüche machen ..

aber da wird er wohl noch länger im Gym bleiben müssen -.- (sein Gesicht wird er nicht umtrainieren könne -.- wie auch immer das aussieht)

gb

24.01.2004, 09:17

Dere Typ rult aber

24.01.2004, 09:22

Ich erinne rmich noch ganbz genau an damals: FOX_EliTeXnick war auf 2093 und FOXEliTeX2 auf 2061 mit 100% ;)

24.01.2004, 09:46

elitex ist nen guter mann. korektes interview von ihm