Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: MastersForum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

24.01.2004, 13:23

Zitat

For the past few days, it seems there has been great interest in the community lately with some rumors going on with supposed game releases in 2004. These rumors, originating from a Czech gaming site, Tiscali Games, claimed that Age of Empires III, among others, including Zoo Tycoon 2 and Combat Flight Simulator 4, were supposedly under development and planned to be released this year. Whether this rumor is true or not remains unknown, however, ES_Archangel has stopped by AoMH's forums to say a few words on this suspected rumor:
"Here's our standard line:

" Ensemble Studios does not comment on products that may be under development "

Saying that,
I'm not a marketing wizard but really! ES releasing a new product and we kick off the worldwide PR and Marketing cpn with a Czech email, rumor, article (Whatever it was)?

Uncle Bill doesn't let me in on all the MS Plans, but for some reason it just doesn't seem right to me. Plus the fact this is the first I heard about it, normally they tell me things like this .."

Whether these rumors are true or not, AoMH will continue to keep you updated with official information from ES, as well as the latest news from throughout the community.

http://aom.heavengames.com/