Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

04.11.2003, 15:23

Wege der Villager bei Norse

Zitat

I dont know if someone has posted this before and because i am to lazy to search the forums i ll just say it here.
Dont u find it annoying when your wood vils get far away from the ox cart and they have to walk a lot of distance to drop there resources? For those who dont forget its not an issue i suppose but for those that do forget (like me) its very annoying. If only you could have your ox cart follow around your vils. Well there is a way to do it . The ox cart doesnt have the guard option in his menu window, but u can give the command via a hot key. Select the ox cart, press the patrol hot key, choose a vil to guard and the ox cart will follow the vil around. The ox cart how ever does leaves some space from it and the vil but the distance is not that big of a distance. The distance however is a bit to much when tasking it to gold minners so i wouldnt recomment to use it on gold. It works great for hunt also. Onother good thing about this is that it keeps the vils together and they dont wonder around to hunt or chop wood (i dont know why the vils stay together but they do, i guess is because the drop site is always close to them).

To set the hotkey for patrol u need to make a user.con file in your AOM\startup directory. Paste the following line in the user.con and save it.

map("F3","game","editMode(\"guard\")")

The F3 is the shortcut that i use, you can use anything else you like but be carefull not to override onother hotkey.

For more info on the custom hotkeys go to:

http://www.mrfixitonline.com/usercon_hotkeys.asp

Also you can use the patrol hotkey to have your pegasus or your caledria or other units that dont have the patrol option directly to there menu window. Its a great thing to have a pegasus flying around at the site of an enemy base and not sitting still. People dont ussualy attack flying scouts not unless they are sitting still.

I dont know if this is any help to anyone but if u do find it helpfull plz up the topic so more ppl can see it.

Hab ich grad auf aom heaven gelesen. Es geht darum das man ja manchmal vergisst den Oxkarren anzupassen so das sich die Laufwege der Villager erhöhen. Gibt man dem Oxkarren nun per Tastatur die Option "Guard" zu nem Villager rennt der diesem dann automatisch hinter her. Wie man das macht steht im Text beschrieben.

04.11.2003, 15:37

cool...nur leider spiel ich keine norse mehr ?(

04.11.2003, 16:11

ich wusste gar nicht, dass man einem ochsenkarren Befehle wie "bewachen" "patroullieren" o.ä. geben kann ?!?

04.11.2003, 16:16

kann man auch nicht per click aber wohl per Tastatur kann man den Befehl zuweisen ...

04.11.2003, 16:25

war das bei classic aom schon so, oder erst bei tt ?
ka ob das in dem text oben steht, hab ihn nicht vollständig gelesen

Beruf: GER

• Nachricht senden

04.11.2003, 17:02

shice

04.11.2003, 18:34

mal testen

04.11.2003, 18:47

Lame!! Overpowert!! Muss gepatcht werden!! :D

05.11.2003, 00:36

man konnte auch nen vill + oxcartnehmen und mit shift befehl mehrere bäume nacheinander anklicken, dass is der vill mit dem oxcart immer weiterin den wald reingelaufen.. weiss nich wie das mit dem guard befehl aussieht, darf man halt keinen vill erwischen der dann um den wald läuft oder so :D

05.11.2003, 18:58

oxcarts rul0rn ! :stupid:
Danke, danke!