Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

07.09.2003, 10:48

Matty's word on cheating

hier ein "paar" Worte von matty über cheaten und was die spieler mit offensichtlichen cheatern machen sollen:

Over the last while I've seen an increase in the number of people abusing various bugs and the eso rating system. In an effort to stem this, we are trying to clean up ratings as much as possible by knocking down the people that are hurting eso ratings. We will also be keeping track of those that have offended, and repeat offenders will not be treated lightly. A STRONG recommendation, if you are cheating or abusing in any way, just stop. There is really no point as you are just hurting the people around you and the game that many of you love. When you cheat, you put on a false face and hurt not only your reputation but also the cohesion of the community. This kind of negative energy has gone on long enough and is going to have to stop.

First off, there appears to be just a couple people doing this. So, just because that game dropped, that doesn't necessarily mean that the other person was cheating. The tendency for some people is to cry cheater if anything at all weird happens during the game. However, the game dropping can often just be an unfortunate bug, power outage, anything, and the other person is equally perturbed that the game dropped. Please treat everyone with the same respect you expect to be treated with, and give your challenger the benefit of the doubt.

If you do come across someone who is cheating or abusing ratings please email me at: eso.abuse@ensemblestudios.com

Basically there are 3 things I want in the email. I want a link to a stats page at http://www.aom.holbert.org The stats need to clearly demonstrate how that person has been cheating. Next, I need the name of the offender or offenders and how the stats show that this person has been cheating. A couple examples of cheating are, people that have a history of 30 second games all wins, people with massively high resource scores, point traders, etc. Lastly, please make sure the subject line is "cheater". Any email that doesn't have the subject line "cheater" is likely forwarded directly to the junk mail, this is to prevent spams from the various sites around the internet that troll for email addresses.

e.g.
Subject Line: cheater
Body: aom.holbert.org/YYY
Name_of_offender
Stats show this guy is point trading

Thanks all!
matty

Kurz zu deutsch:

Wenn man einen offensichtlichen cheater aufgedeckt hat muss man folgendes tun:
Eine Email an eso.abuse@ensemblestudios.com schreiben mit dem Betreff "cheater"
Das Mail muss folgendes Enthalten:
(Ein Link zu den stats auf aom.holbert.org, welche das cheaten beweisen:)
aom.holbert.org/yyy
Name_des_Täters
Ein paar stat-beispiele geben, die zeigen, dass der typ ein cheater ist

ist doch schon mal was!

07.09.2003, 11:12

Ich habe folgende Namen an die genannte Email-Adresse geschickt:

Garbage_Can
GXR_
Spray2000

(sind die Namen, die hier im forum genannt wurden, bei denen es offensichtlich ist).

07.09.2003, 11:49

Und was tut man gegen Smurfs? :P

Evil_AoEGoD_NG

unregistriert

07.09.2003, 11:57

nice und um aoc cheater kümmert sich keine Sau :D

OLV_Conqueror

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: GER

• Nachricht senden

07.09.2003, 12:09

cool! cheater raus!

07.09.2003, 13:03

Zitat

Original von aL.MSI|AoEGoD
nice und um aoc cheater kümmert sich keine Sau :D

Was soll das denn?

07.09.2003, 13:12

Zitat

nice und um aoc cheater kümmert sich keine Sau

ich weiss zwar nicht was du immer für offensichtiliche probleme mit aoc hast, aber wir haben durch ein .d patch von einem hacker (auf jedenfall in dm) und durch das bessere rated system mit räumen im moment keine cheater, und das schon seit monaten.

und das sich ensemble eher um ihr neueres game was sie noch verkaufen wollen kümmern ist doch wohl logisch oder?

ausserdem kann man in aoc JEDERZEIT einen m+ rufen falls irgendetwas ist, die sind meist sehr hilfreich.

(ich mag aom auch, und spiele es ja auch, aber das musste ich jetzt mal sagen)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »a-L|BLiTz« (07.09.2003, 13:14)

07.09.2003, 16:09

Zitat

If you do come across someone who is cheating or abusing ratings please email me at: eso.abuse@ensemblestudios.com

aL_MSI_Al mit oder ohne unterstrich nach dem nick? :P

07.09.2003, 18:54

mailto : esoabuse@ensemblestdiosonline.com

Subject Line: lam0r

Body:

aom.holbert.org/ww_headshot

Stats show this guy is a seth lamor

Thanks all!
max

:D :D :D :P

edit: tippfehler

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GWC_MaxPower« (07.09.2003, 18:55)