You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to MastersForum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 7:39pm

Würds mir auch mal geben

bevor sonst nix geht.

Brauch glaub ne Runterstufung, war glaub früher besser als jetzt, und ka von dem Mod 11

Zitat

"I played a game vs edie where he asked me for save and eixt cause he "deleted tc". SO i did save. I checked rec and saw he lost 2 vils on boars (and he lost his scout). He didnt even bother to "delete his tc to at least make a better lie."

nC_pedro

Professional

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 8:04pm

nice

was is der standart? nc rate + 300? das währen 1750 ... denk das würd schon passen ... maybe 1700 ...

Temudjin

Professional

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 8:28pm

bist schon freigeschaltet, Rating ist 1700

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 8:32pm

K nice, thx

Zitat

"I played a game vs edie where he asked me for save and eixt cause he "deleted tc". SO i did save. I checked rec and saw he lost 2 vils on boars (and he lost his scout). He didnt even bother to "delete his tc to at least make a better lie."