Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: MastersForum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

22.10.2006, 12:17

Installationsfehler

Ich versuche jetz zum xten mal age zu installen (vanilla)

staendig kommt

Fehler beim Lesen von datei ...\art3.bar.
Überprüfen sie ob die Datei existiert und sie darauf zugreifen koennen.

Jmd ne Ahnung?
I walk amongst you, but i m not one of you

22.10.2006, 23:42

hi, vielleicht hilft das hier:
http://forum.agecommunity.com/ibb/posts.…ater1-p=1#60218

speziell diese passage:

Right here is the lowdown.

If your patch is getting stuck at 6%, then just be patient, it is doing some very large files here and it can take a little while depending on the speed of your PC.

If your getting the "invalid patch file" error, download a fresh copy of the patch file and try it again, you have to use a fresh copy of the patch file everytime.

However if you are getting the "old file not found....blah" message you need to see which file is causing your issues. You can find out which file, by opening the patch.err dowcument in your Age of EMpires III directory, use notepad to open it.

If the file is art1.bar, art2.bar or art3.bar, then you need to browse the CD's the game came on and find the file your having problems with, it will be within a .cab file which you can open with Winrar. Extract the file and overwrite your original and then re-download a fresh copy of the patch file and try again.

If your one of unlucky ones like I was that is getting stuck at 81% on the Sound.bar file then the only guaranteed workaround for it is to install AOE3 on a seperate computer, patch it and hope all goes well, then copy the AOE3 directory from the working machine to the broken one. You then have to edit your registry to make it think you have updated. Find the Age of Empires 3 key, which I think is at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Age of Empires 3\ and you will find an entry that says Version 1.0, double click it and change it to version 1.01.

Run the game and bingo you should be off.

As I say this is just a workaround, but it does work 100%

Good Luck

KiD